Tuesday Tidbits

/
1 Comments
Have you ever asked too little of God?

I had a moment last night when I whispered a prayer under my breath. Something specific.

I almost laughed at myself when I realized for that prayer to be answered wouldn't require a "major miracle" on God's part or "major faith" on mine. It was quite simply, too simply, a small step.

So, I decided right then, right there to ask God for something...bigger...   Gasp! Could God do that?? Would He?

Boldly again, under my breath, I made the statement of what we needed wanted to see happen. You see, I believe that God not only gives us what we need, but sometimes He gives us what we want.

My dad's message on Sunday was all about trusting God. We are in a position right now, where that is our only option. Dad gave a challenge...the 7 Day Trust Challenge. To wake up every day and offer up ourselves to God, trusting Him to do in us and with us what He wanted. Asking God to lead us in His ways.

So, back to my request...my bold request was almost answered immediately! Within moments...literally! And this morning I still see Him moving in our situation!

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1-2

Put your trust in Him today! Don't be afraid to ask for BIG things! He is able!!


You may also like

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Loved your dad's message Sunday...I saved the phrase in my phone just in case I forget...cause I do. :) I hope things continue to go well! Love you!

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

BOOK KRISTI TO SPEAK

Looking for a speaker for your next coffee, luncheon, Bible study or retreat? Kristi speaks on a variety of topics including but not limited to:

Victorious Living: Overcoming Your Failures

Dreaming Big

Trusting God

Adoption Advocacy

Marriage

Kristi's delivery style is humorous and light, yet deep with meaning and full of God's Word. She is transparent about her own struggles and uses her everyday experiences to give women hope that they can wear a crown of beauty instead of ashes.

Email kristisinger6@gmail.com or Call 620-218-2797 for more information.
Or contact me here.

Background